Having now presented my Clint Eastwood presentation, there are several changes I need to make to the script, one being the signatures. In order to write an in depth response to my area of investigation statement, I will need to focus on three signatures, rather than four. There are several reasons for this, but the main reason is so I can write more, in a lot more detail. There are a few parts of the presentation itself that I like, such as the comparison of John Fords work to Eastwoods, using two almost identical shots but from different films. This needs to be done by 9th December. A FM3d form must also submitted as thsi is the final deadline for the peice of coursework.
Now onto the films. We have been studying three films, one of which will be our close study film for the exam. In order to gain a clearer understanding of each, we have been asked to produce presentations, so it gives people the opportunity to ask questions. This will be useful, as we can refer to the powerpoints for revision, when the final exam approaches.
The presentation for Babel will be this Thursday. I also need to go through past exam papers (both AS and A2) to practice my exam technique.
No comments:
Post a Comment